Through the sale of the current facility, generous grant funding provided by Rasmuson Foundation, M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust, and early donations, CHA has secured 92% of the cost of its new home. You can help CHA raise the remaining 8%. 

Help Us Grow In Service Together!

PLATNIUM

$50,000

  • Company name, logo, and partner level included in all promotional materials
  • Company name included on Virtual Fundraiser webpage for 1 year
  • Social media shout out a week after the event has ended

GOLD

$25,000

  • Company name, logo, and partner level included in all promotional materials
  • Company name included on the Virtual Fundraiser webpage for 1 year
  • 5 social media shout outs a week after the event has ended

SILVER

$15,000

  • Company name, logo, and partner level included in all promotional materials
  • Company name included on the Virtual Fundraiser webpage for 1 year
  • On-going social media shout outs for a month after the event has ended
  • A live shout out during the event

To grow with us just call, email, mail, or fill out the form below!

Christian Health Associates is available to provide help along the way through the following associates: